A Mote in Gozreh's Eye
If you fall overboard, you’ll want to have some ranks in swim…
Helpful hints for character building
- The game will begin on a ship bound for Absalom.
- Characters will begin play as novice explorers, crew members of one of the three sailing ships, young pathfinders, maritime merchant’s hirelings, etc.
- PCs are 2nd level and all core races/classes and advanced player’s guide classes, feats, spells, and options are allowed. The only exception being that the leadership feat is not allowed and companions are discouraged. This is to help speed play along, but if you have your heart set on one, we can discuss it.
- Avoid specializing in combat alone. Though having one or two beat sticks in the party will be fine, many encounters will be non-combat oriented.
- Try to keep exposition in-character. Role playing through PC-to-PC interaction is often more interesting and brings more life to the characters than reading your character sheet aloud.
- If you have any further questions, texting me is the fastest way to get a response.
This website uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC, which are used under Paizo’s Community Use Policy. We are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this content. This website is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paizo Publishing. For more information about Paizo’s Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse. For more information about Paizo Publishing and Paizo products, please visit paizo.com.